You ask and you shall receive! These cookies are literally 30 minutes total. Take no time to bake and no time to make!!
You will need:
- 1/2 C Softened Butter
- 1/2 C Granulated Sugar
-1/2 C Brown Sugar
-2 tsp Vanilla
-1/2 tsp Baking Soda
-1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 C all Purpose Flour
- 1 C Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ( If you want you can add chopped Pecans. I tried and it was great!!)
Instructions: -- Preheat oven to 350 degrees ---
1. Start by mixing together the sugar and butter until fully mixed
2. Add in the egg, baking soda and baking powder, the vanilla
3. Once completely mixed slowly add in the flour. I think it is best to mix it in slowly to avoid a huge mess but if you want to do it all at once you can!
4. Turn the mixer on slow and add in the chocolate chips
5. Roll into little balls and place them on a cookie sheet cooking in the oven for 8-11 minutes and enjoy!!